31 May 2011

Incredible Review: Longganisa Sorpresa

Longganisa Sopresa at Sky Garden, SM North Edsa.



The Good: Service. I dunno with other people but service is a deal breaker for me. I'd go for mediocre product but with good service than good product but with terrible service.



The (Not That) Bad: I'm no authority in longganisa, or any for that matter, but but but the taste was meh. Only the Calumpit longganisa tasted great. But then again maybe it's not Longganisa Sorpresa's fault. Maybe I just don't like the taste of the four others.



The (Really) Bad: I like iced tea. Their iced tea tastes terrible. It's no excuse that iced tea is not really what they're selling. There are many commercial iced tea out there that taste good. Earth and Sky for one.



The Ugly: Your burp will stink for days.







Will I go back? Sure. But no more longganisa platter for me. Just the Calumpit. And definitely no iced tea.


*Incredible Review is my flimsy take on films, music, food etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?

 
 
Copyright © Average Pink
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com