08 May 2011

Still breathing

Wazzup?

Me I've been busy the past few weeks/months as we're doing this project that involves heavy travelling. We're so busy I only get to go home twice a week. I think the people in NAIA knows me already and expect to see me every after two days. It's fun coz I get to travel but my body is getting worn out from all the travel and work. Just yesterday the doctor place my right hand on cast. I sprained my muscles and the doctor advised me take a week off.



But of course I can't take a week off. Lotsa work and travelling need to be done. I can't just leave it to my work mates.

Anyhoo, this is just a post to let you know that I'm still alive.

Ciao.



P.S.


I'm very much on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?

 
 
Copyright © Average Pink
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com