21 May 2010

Lame

I woke up 5:45 to prep up for my jogging activity. I decided last night I am so getting rid of the excessive fats in tummy. I blame beer and eating too much rice as the culprit.

UPLB Freedom Park

Walk-walk-jog-walk-jog-walk.

Barely 45 minutes and I felt-oxygen deprived.

So I decided to go home.

---
Elsewhere

Losers, that's what you are...

"Several losers, mostly lawmakers seeking reelection, brought up the issue of the time stamp during the hearing." Locsin loses it in House over his ‘baby’

Willie: Please release me! by Ricky Lo

5 comments:

  1. aww. it's really pretty in UPLB. i hate my version of UP. haha. pollution much. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes manila. was in LB yesterday :) sarap. freshair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!!sana pala tinuloy ko na mag-UPLB..

    is that a carillon? cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's a carillon. The Rizal Centenary Carillon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?

 
 
Copyright © Average Pink
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com